Sales and Return Policies:
Please observe the following guidelines:
- 1.) First and foremost... We ask that you please understand and are sure of the Product(s) that you are ordering.
- 2.) Effective 01-12-03 there will be a 20% restocking fee for Product(s) that are returned in a resellable or returnable condition.
- 3.) Returns or exchanges must be received by us within 30 days of the original Post Mark date.
- 3a.) We incur material and handling costs inaddition to credit card processing fees to fulfill your order. Therefore, if you simply change your mind on a product(s), didn't understand what you ordered, couldn't figure out how to make it work. Please understand that we are unable to refund certain costs. With the Exception: 1.) the product is being returned due to defect. 2.) An error on our part in fulfilling your order.
- 4.) A record or invoice of the purchase is required... No RMA number is required.
- 5.) Product(s) must be returned in a resellable condition or in a condition that is returnable to the manufacture.
- 6.) Product(s) need to be returned or exchanged in the original factory boxe(s) or container(s), with all packing materials and instructions.
- 7.) Electronic Product(s) must be working, with no burnt components.
- 8.) Returns must be accompanied with all parts and fasteners.
- 9.) We cannot issue refunds or exchanges for Product(s) that are sent back in a non-sellable or non-returnable condition.
- 10.) When Product(s) are sent back for return or exchange...The Purchaser(s) will be responsible for the cost of return shipping. We recommend paying a little extra for confirmation or insurance...The Purchaser(s) will be responsible for the full original purchase price, if Product(s) are lost during return shipping.
- 11.) Product(s) must be shipped back to us for exchange before we ship out new merchandise ( No cross shipping ).
- 12.) All of our Product(s) carry the full manufactures warranty. ( Usually one year )... With the exception of certain Product(s) that are no longer manufactured in which we give a 30 day exchange or money back guarantee. ( If not sure please contact us ).
- 13.) A Sales Tax of 9.75% will automatically be applied to California purchases.
- 14.) Because of extensive loss... We can no longer ship to the Bronx, Brooklyn New York and some metro areas of New York City.
- 15.) Pricing or Typographical Errors: While we try to provide accurate product and pricing information at all times, pricing or typographical errors may occur. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, we shall have the right to refuse orders placed for that item. We will notify you of the error and give you the option to cancel the order or proceed based on the correct price or information. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
- 16.) We reserve the right to refuse service or cancel orders placed on this site.
- 17.) Refunds will be issued by the same method of payment used for the original purchase.
- 18.) We will honor refunds, returns and exchanges... provided that our Sales and Return Policy is honored in a timely manner as set above.
- 19.) Troy A. Fike Enterprises or www.GARAGEDOOROPENERS.us will not responsible for injury, damage to property, death or resume any liability what-so-ever that can occur during the process of installing or using ANY items or products sold on this website online or sold over the telephone.
- 20.) We will make every effort to send products in a timely manner. Item(s) sold from this website usually go out the same business day or next business day. Allthough we carry at least 90% of the products shown on this website, sometimes our stock runs low on certain items or we can get backlogged which can delay your shipments. For very large ticket items or larger orders, We may reserve the right to utilize a 24 to 48 hour clearing period.
- 21.) FOR OUT OF STOCK ITEM(S) ...
- 21a.) IF YOUR ORDER IS VOIDED BEFORE THE TRANSACTION IS SETTLED...YOUR CREDIT CARD HAS NOT BEEN CHARGED YET. IF YOU LEFT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS, YOU WILL RECEIVED AN EMAIL STATING, WE ARE OUT OF STOCK ON THE ITEM(S) ORDERED AND THE ORDER HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
- 21b.) IF YOU PLACED AN ORDER THAT GOES THROUGH THE SETTLEMENT PERIOD FOR THE DAY...THIS WILL MEAN YOUR CREDIT CARD HAS BEEN CHARGED. AT THAT POINT WE WILL IMEDIATELY PERFORM A REFUND TRANSACTION. IF YOU LEFT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL FOR THE REFUNDED TRANSACTION. YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE A SECOND EMAIL STATING, WE ARE OUT OF STOCK ON THE ITEM(S) ORDERED AND THE ORDER HAS BEEN CANCELLED. IT MAY TAKE 24 to 48 HOURS BEFORE THE FUNDS ARE CREDITED BACK INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.
- 22.) We will not be responsible for delays in shipping that may occur on the part of UPS, USPS or whatever shipping agent may be used. For example... You paid extra for 2 or 3 day shipping and your package doesn't make it to the destination within 2 or 3 days from the time
we send out the package. In such a case we will not credit back the difference that would make shipping charges equal to UPS Ground or whatever lesser method of shipping is used at the time.
- 23.) All orders placed on this website will show up on your credit card statement as Troy A. Fike Enterprises.
- 24.) The person placing this order should be the Credit Card holder or be authorized to use Credit Card.
- 25.) Bearcat Company is part of the Troy A. Fike Enterprises network.